Deadline: 18 September 2015
We invite abstracts for papers covering any topic related to food and nutrition in Europe including, but not limited to, the following:
- The relationship between diet, nutrition and health.
- Economic, anthropometric and statistical approaches to the analysis of food consumption.
- Household-level analysis of nutrition/food expenditure and living standards.
- Transnational comparisons between European countries and/or studies of change over time in one country or region.
- The development of policy by humanitarian, governmental and intergovernmental organisations.
This conference is open to early career and established academics in any relevant discipline. The conference will be organised on workshop principles in one venue.